The proposed concept of the MDD is oriented on development of a cheap, available for everybody device which can be used without participation of experts and has the following particularities :
1. Intellectual system of primary and regular questioning of the user oriented on detection of early symptoms of different diseases.
2. Assignment of individual physiological standards for each user with purpose of early symptoms' detection of different pathologies.
3. Using of the model which connects the main physiological parameters and gives possibility to calculate parameters impossible to be measured directly.
4. The diagnostic system based on using of artificial intellect methods including estimation of current state of the user and tendencies to its deterioration on the early phase.
5. Modularity and openness of the system meaning the possibility to use a set of sensors optimal for the definite application and possibility to include in the set recently developed sensors.
6. As processing and communication device the smartphone or tablet computer are to be used. This approach drastically decrease the price of sensors.
7. Possibility to communicate with experts and medical personnel, transmission to them of information on current state of patient.
Fields of application:
2. Diagnostic of patient in remote and difficultly reachable regions and also in the regions where qualified medical personnel is not available (eg. in medical attendant and midwife posts).
3. Remote monitoring of the patient current state and course of treatment.
4. Remote monitoring of chronically sick persons and elderly persons with possibility to detect them to be in critical situations : fast deterioration of the health state, falling down, lost of conscience, epileptic attack, accident. It's foreseen also to implement on one of sensors an emergency button. In case of emergency or when the button is pressed on the MDD can inform the medical personnel or relatives using available communication channels or by sending an SMS.
The group consists of:
Consultant, doctor of medical science with 10-years experience working in the field of telemedicine diagnostic; cardiologist, doctor of medical science with 20-years experience of cardiac-vascular diseases' diagnostic; physiologist with 30-years experience of human states' diagnostic and diagnostic of different diseases using wide range of stationary medical devices.
A device for remote monitoring of swimmers was developed by members of the group. The device was used in course of training of the Russian national team for the Olympic Games -2008. A prototype of device for remote monitoring and rehabilitation of stressful states was developed as well. A device for monitoring of the human organism state based on smartphone was being developed.
The team status today - it's a group gathered for development of the MDD concept based on the group members' scientific basis.
ОАО «LOMO»;,ООО «LOMO-Microsystems», Saint-Petersburg; VNII Optical-Physical Measurements, RNIMU named after Pirogov, NII of bi0-mediacal chemistry named after Orechovicha RAMN , NII of system research RAN; Center of emergency medicine of the RF Ministry of health-care, NII of prophylactic podiatry and rehabilitation treatment of children health center RAMN Moscow, ООО «WESTTRADE LTD»;, ООО «VEDIS GROUP »; Moscow.
The investments are welcome. Legal status of investor is an issue for negotiations.
The leader of the team. Author and leader of the projects : " Development of a device for remote monitoring of human state" , Russian - Italian project "Intellectual searching system for Internet with verbal requests on the search in natural language» in the framework of the European program EUREKA/ITEA. Author of 9 scientific publications, 4 patents of the RF.
Programmer- analytic. As a lead of project / leading designer participated in Project :
unified controller service for emergency situation control of the Ministry of emergency situations. Knowledge in programming: C#, C++, Delphi, VB.NET, Oracle, MSSQL, ADO.Net, ASP.Net, XML, XSLT, UML, RationalRose.
Physiologist. 30-years experience in human state diagnostic and diagnostic of different diseases using of wide range of stationary medicine devices. Author of the method of detection of individual physiological standards for each user for detection of early symptoms of different pathologies and also of a model connecting the main physiological parameters of organism.
Consultant, doctor of medical science, 10-years experience in the field of telemedicine. Author of 53 scientific publications, 5 patents of the RF.
Cardiologist, doctor of medical science. Author of 280 scientific publications, 2 patents of the RF.
Consultant, candidate of technical science. Field of scientific interest - telemedicine. Author of 35 scientific publications, 6 patents of the RF.
Researcher-analytic, candidate of technical science. Author and leader of the project of HW development for the device of mobile diagnostic of swimmers for the Russian national Olympic team while preparing for the Olympic games -2008. Author of 80 scientific publications, 5 patents of the RF, 1 evidence on discovery.
Designer of electronic devices. Was in charge of HW development for the device of mobile diagnostic of swimmers for the Russian national Olympic team while preparing for the Olympic games -2008. Have 1 patent of the RF.
Designer of SW&HW. Candidate of technical science. Activities - R&D in the field of SW&HW of the real tyme systems. Author of 60 scientific publications, 4 patents of the RF.