We welcome you to take part in the 17th FRUCT conference that will be held on April 20-24, 2015 in beautiful, over 1000 years old Russian city - Yaroslavl. The conference is focusing on all modern ICT technologies and the list of priority topics includes:
- Future services: Internet of Things, Smart Spaces, proactivity, Context Analysis, Big Data and data mining
- Location Based Services, Navigation, Logistics management, e-Tourism solutions
- Mobile Healthcare, Wellbeing, Automated diagnostics, Fitness, e-Health solutions
- Energy efficient design of sensors, integration of peripherals
- Cross-platform software, innovative mobile services, new approaches to application design, innovative UX
- Smart Systems, Inter-device connectivity, embedded networks
- Mobile device security, management of personal and business privacy
- Modern network architectures, Emerging wireless technologies, Air interfaces and protocols
- Mobile multimedia and video services and solutions
In addition to the main sessions, the conference program will include technology trainings, meetings of IoT and Smart Spaces, and mHealth working groups, demo session, and Workshop on Cyber-Physical-Social Systems. For more details please check the Call for participation web page https://fruct.org/cfp.
The 17th FRUCT conference is in official IEEE calendar of events.
All Authors and Attendees must register and receive a conference badge in order to participate in conference activities. Accepted and presented full papers will be published in the 17th FRUCT 2015 Conference Proceedings, IEEE Xplore® and submitted for indexing by Scopus and Web of Science. The best papers will be recommended to publication in journals. Authors registration deadline is March 27 2015.
Registration fees:RG-01 - FRUCT Member - FREERG-02 - ComSoc/IEEE Member - FREERG-03 - Author/Non-Member from Finnish or Russian University - 100 EURO (7500 RUB)RG-04 - Other Non-Member - 200 EURO (15000 RUB)
Take into account that citizens of EU, USA, Japan, India, Korea, China and majority of other countries need a visa for entering Russia. Participants are responsible for completing all legal formalities regarding their visa prior to entering the Russian Federation. The procedure of visa application varies from country to country and could take more than 2 weeks. If you need invitation letter please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org at least a month before the conference.
If you are the conference author, please first register to the conference and then SUBMIT your Full paper (6 - 12 pages), or “presentation only” publication, poster/demo proposal (200 words - 5 pages). Please use the following templates: MS Word or LaTeX.
Conference location Yaroslavl, Russia
Abstract submission deadline: 06 Mar 2015
Full Paper Submission deadline: 06 Mar 2015
Notification of acceptance date: 20 Mar 2015
Camera-ready submission deadline: 03 Apr 2015
Conference web site: www.fruct.org/conference17
FRUCT Organizing Committee