GlobalLab products target both consumer and school markets.
Commercialization is similar to the commercialization of social networks, which includes:
- contextual advertising
- sales (GL digital probes will be available for both i-OS and Android as downloadable applications via the iStore and the Android market)
- additional services (virtual products, premium options)
- merchandising data (users’ data aggregation, statistics, etc.).
Direct sales of services and product access to formal and informal educational institutions, systems of educational institutions (national, regional, sub-regional, etc.), and individual users (B2C). Commercialization will be through:
- fixed-term subscriptions;
- fixed-term subscriptions for access to substantial product resources;
- applications for tablet PCs (electronic books).
- educational materials (GLUs, will be distributed as iBooks)
- GL digital probes.
Sales to other manufactures (B2B) (sales of non-exclusive licenses), i.e.:
- non-exclusive licenses for an embedded version to major educational institutions (for example, European Schoolnet comprised of 150,000 schools)
- non-exclusive licenses for digital probes
- content licensing (non-exclusive licenses to publishers of digital and traditional educational materials)
- referrals (publishers, probes and equipment manufactures websites)
- advertorials (publishers, probes and equipment manufactures)
- advertising (vendors that offer books, hardware, merchandise related to investigations).