Live in Tel Aviv, Israel and commute on a regular basis between Tel Aviv and Moscow.
MCG Consulting Group (1993) Ltd, Owner and General Manager
Hold a M.Sc. degree in Chemical Engineering from the Polytechnic University of Tallinn (Estonia) and an M.B.A. from the University of Boston (USA).
Have been providing business development and strategy formulation services for export-oriented technology startups and fully operational manufacturing and service companies since 1993.
Hands-on experience in identifying strategic partners, prospective customers and distributors to tens of early-stage and seasoned tech startups.
1. Interested in providing strategic/business partner, end-user and distributor search services in overseas target markets for small- to mid-sized technology-oriented startups, in order to assist them in expanding their business and grow internationally.
2. Have the required specialized skills and experience to locate and present the startup's product/technology to a carefully selected pool of partner prospects, and then follow up with the preliminary introductions up to and including product purchase or technology licensing/transfer.
3. Have hands-on business experience in dealing with multi-faceted business aspects of identifying strategic/business partners for export-oriented tech stratups.
4. Possess an effective combination of technical/engineering knowledge with business development and marketing skills.
1. Have accumulated years of hands-on experience in dealing with export-oriented tech startups in Israel, and am willing to share my experience with Russian startups interested in growing internationally.
2. Would expect from my protege(s) to have a sound and competitive product/technology and be interested in starting sales in export markets.
Would be interested in providing business development services to early- to late-stage tech startups operating in the following main areas: advanced materials and coatings, water treatment, energy, electronics, oil & gas equipment and processes, catalysts and polymers.